- Why should I attend?
This virtual conference will be the first of its kind for health and care in the UK and globally. International race and health experts will share the effects and impacts of racism on health and healthcare as well as practical, evidence-based approaches on reducing ethnic inequalities in health.
- Hear presentations from international experts, NHS RHO board and senior healthcare leaders
- Hear from experts by experience as their share patient stories
- Participate in panel discussions and Q&A’s
- Engage with the interactive on-line conference platform
Full agenda is available here.
- Who is it for?
- Healthcare policy leads, clinicians, managers and those interested in global health and equity in health and care
- Community groups and voluntary sector interested in ethnic health inequalities
- Students who are looking into healthcare careers
- How do I book?
You will need to book in advance to receive joining instructions for the conference. Please click here to book. If you have any questions or would like to highlight any accessibility requirements, please contact email@example.com.