As the Director: Implementation, you will work closely with the Chief Executive and provide leadership on the implementation operations of the Observatory. You will:
- lead on the development and delivery of the Observatory’s implementation strategy, forging and overseeing an implementation programme and ensuring effective project delivery. work with others within the Observatory to develop their implementation skills and generating income to build their own team
- work across a highly complex set of relationships, challenges, and innovations to support integrated care systems (ICSs) in tackling ethnic and racial inequalities in health and healthcare..
- deputise for the Chief Executive, which will include supporting the operations of the organisation, leading on agreed pieces of work, as well as acting as Chief Executive during their absence.
- Are interested in tackling racial inequality for patients, communities and in the NHS workforce
- Enjoy engaging, listening, sharing and influencing
- Possess extensive experience of leading the successful delivery of complex health and care-related implementation projects and programmes
- Have leadership experience including leading, developing and motivating successful teams, and maintaining good working relationships
- Have experience of establishing and leading on national strategic work in relation to policy development, operations, and systems
- Enjoy being part of a cutting-edge organisation that is passionate about supporting healthcare bodies in tackling race inequality
- Enjoy managing, supporting, developing and leading staff
Application deadline: 21 May 2023 midnight
Interview date: Week commencing 6&7 June 2023
Please sign up to our newsletter to receive up-to-date information about our work and opportunities.